Monday, June 1, 2009

Last Chance List

As some of you know, I am a Stampin' Up demonstrator. With that title I get a preview of things to come and Stampin' Up is getting ready to launch a new catalog on July 1st. This brings lots of fun new sets, new colors in inks and papers, new accessories. But, it also brings a list of stamp sets that will no longer be offered as well.

Going, Going...........

I'm sad to see a few of these sets go, but I know there are always new sets on the way. So many stamp sets........so little time (and money). If there are any of these sets that are on your MUST HAVE list, now is the time to put in an order.

Also, the current In Colors will no longer be available as of July 1st. If there is cardstock or ink that you are looking to keep on hand, now is the time to order that as well.

Let me know if I can help.

No comments: