Monday, June 15, 2009

Another New Set from Stampin' Up!

Yes, I'm showcasing another new set that's coming out from Stampin' Up! This set is called Autumn Days. The images are perfect for masculine cards.



These cards also show off some more of the new In Colors that Stampin' Up! is coming out with in July: Soft Suede, Crushed Curry, and Dusty Durango.

You'll notice that there is a sympathy theme running in these cards. I'm using these to give to someone who has asked me to make some sympathy cards for her. I think these will work nicely for that purpose.




I used Crushed Curry and Dusty Durango for the wheat in this pheasant card. I stamped 2 or 3 times without reinking to add additional colors to the mix. It works quite nicely to make the image more full and look like a wheat field ready for harvest.

5 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

Very pretty samples!!!!!

Gloria Dojlido said...

Oh how exciting...I love it when a new catty is coming out and you start to see the sneak peeks. Love how verstatile this stamp set is. Beautiful cards you created.

Peggy said...

Lovely cards!! I am not ready for the new catty. I am still playing with the "old" stuff!!

Marlene (cards4u) said...

Love seeing all the new products and colors!!

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

How pretty! I especially like the pheasant cards and how you stamped the wheat. Looks like you have some nice new toys. Enjoy!