Monday, September 21, 2009

Lord's Prayer


I did another of the Create and Recreate at church on Sunday. However, due to everyone's busy schedules, there were only 2 of us there.

I made this card after getting home from that event.

Cardstock colors include:
Ivory
SU Bermuda Bay
SU Cameo Coral

Ink:
Cameo Coral
Bermuda Bay

Stamps:
SU Thoughts & Prayers
ODBD Lord's Prayer

Ribbon from SU and flowers from Prima

My card style tends to be clean and simple, so I hope you like what I've done here. The flowers are stamped twice for a shadow effect. The main image panel and the Cameo Coral layer are popped up with SU dimensionals for more interest. I used the SU Mat Pack for the piercing on the Bermuda Bay layer.

1 comment:

Amy Johnson said...

Lovely card Karen. With a verse like that, CAS is the all you need. The words say it all. Sorry only 2 people showed up for your church event. I have attended so many 'home bible studies' that eventually broke up because people who committed to them, didn't show up. I got tired of making the effort to be there, only to have everyone else not be there, that I've finally vowed no more at home bible studies for me. Just church on Sunday.